internetworkers - [internetworkers] shameless plug / invitation

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: kurt at kurtschlatzer.com (Kurt Schlatzer)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] shameless plug / invitation
  • Date: Wed Feb 19 12:20:54 2003

Geeks can be funky. Honest.

If you're looking for something to do Thursday night, Big Money Grip (my
band) is playing at Bogart's in Raleigh.

Big Money Grip is a six-piece jazz/funk instrumental band that plays a mix
of originals and jazz covers. We also throw in a few twists like blending
Edgar Winter's "Frankenstein" with Herbie Hancock's "Rockit", a lounge
version of "Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin and many other oddities. If
you're into jam bands, we do plenty of improv between and throughout.

More info about BMG and a link to Bogart's here:

http://www.bigmoneygrip.com

Hope to see you there. Of course, I won't recognize but a few of you, so
introduce yourself if you come. I'm the conga player.

Kurt