homestead - Re: [Homestead] The death of a list

  • From: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The death of a list
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 17:22:07 -0600

I'm still here. Just dormant. Bev started the Facebook group, and several
people are there. But this time of year is quiet across most of my
homesteading contacts.

Like Celia, I've been putting energy into fixing stuff up but I think she's
light years ahead of me. Some days I feel more like I'm camping out than
homesteading.

Marie