homestead - Re: [Homestead] The death of a list

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The death of a list
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 22:43:15 -0500 (EST)

I am another former regular contributer, now more of an occasional lurker.
I do still open and read the list messages, but getting into the political
discussions would be a waste of time. I have sincerely enjoyed the list
though, miss tvo and others who have merely dropped out.

Who knows, maybe if enough of us get the ball rolling again, we may
rejuvenate it.

Drew in Ga

In a message dated 12/29/2012 6:57:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,