homestead - Re: [Homestead] gas wells

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] gas wells
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:21:13 -0500

On 11/24/2010 7:17 PM, Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
I've negotiated with them ($1500/15%/5 is the best they offered)

On the plus side, businesses are thriving. Places that used to close for the
winter are now open year-round.

I've heard that offers have been dropping. We signed with a group or probably wouldn't have had a fraction of the bargaining power. We knew our three acres wasn't going to stop them from drilling but had no idea the neighbor would allow them to set up so close. Yes, businesses are booming. I had to wait in line for gas yesterday behind four white pick-ups, all wearing Texas plates.