homestead - Re: [Homestead] gas wells

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] gas wells
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:06:21 -0800

At 11/24/2010 07:38 AM,keith bellinger wrote:
Hey gang,
been a while. Happy T-day to all.

Not much happening homesteading-wise, just chickens as far as critters to feed and gardens, where B-sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli still stand waiting for me to get my boots on, to bed down for winter. The recent posts about diesel, especially the subject line--what we already knew or guessed--forced me out of hiding.

Lynn, you still here? Have you leased your place yet? Here's what you have to look forward to...

Watching the Big Boys Play

Great to hear from you Keith!
Sounds like 'progress' has come to you, did you see the "60 Minutes" piece on gas drilling? When it comes to your neighbors it it's come to you too (or that's what it sounded like). Might as well take the money.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/60_minutes/video/?pid=IgZ6whr_gEKi77deXaGHCzqw5lYeNkVI&vs=homepage&play=true is the URL for the 60 min video.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA