homestead - Re: [Homestead] what we already knew, or guessed

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] what we already knew, or guessed
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:48:07 -0500

Since some of you don't read Fox, you might have missed Al Gore's backpedalling...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/22/report-al-gore-reverses-view-ethanol-blames-politics-previous-support/?test=latestnews

Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore <http://www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/al-gore.htm#r_src=ramp> reportedly has had a change of heart on ethanol, telling a conference on green energy in Europe that he only supported tax breaks for the alternative fuel to pander to farmers in his home state of Tennessee and the first-in-the-nation caucuses state of Iowa.

Ok, so list, what about blue green algae...what's y'alls take on that? Better than corn based ethanol?