homestead - [Homestead] Detering Cats and Squirrels

  • From: Selena Simonetti <selenacanada AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Detering Cats and Squirrels
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 08:53:36 -0700 (PDT)

I've had it. Absolutely had it. I had squirrels dig up 4 of my corn
seedlings, most of my carrots and very nearly a heirloom tomato plant! Cats
have been leaving multiple piles of crap all over my garden! I need to deter
and/or get rid of these little ba****rds ASAP. I have a small pug dog and I
don't want to use poison or anything that will harm the animals, but I just
want to get and keep them OUT of my garden. I'm so frustrated right now. All
this hard work being literally crapped on and dug up. What can I do?
 *******
Selena Simonetti
selenacanada AT yahoo.com
Please visit my Zazzle Shop:
http://www.zazzle.com/crazy_rat_lady*
(For the Canadian site, please click on the Canadian flag icon at the bottom
of the site page.)