homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our fault, dear Brutus ....

  • From: <sgian AT netscape.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our fault, dear Brutus ....
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 13:02:24 -0700

>>Why, my good Watson, surely you've noticed that the people who hold
steadfast to such research are those that lack a particular gene themselves.

OK. That's a good one. And I'm surprised one of the serious gene-o-piles
didn't come up with it.

It would complete the full circle to qualify the clockwork view as
fundamentally religious, "You don't believe?! The Devil is making you think
that!" "You don't see that genes explain everything!? It's clear you lack
the gene to see that!"

James

"Mas sabe el Diablo por viejo que por Diablo."

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.