homestead - Re: [Homestead] Detering Cats and Squirrels

  • From: Selena Simonetti <selenacanada AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Detering Cats and Squirrels
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 09:43:02 -0700 (PDT)

The fence around the garden seems like a good idea. Someone just brought that
up at home. I might just try that.
 *******
Selena Simonetti
selenacanada AT yahoo.com
Please visit my Zazzle Shop:
http://www.zazzle.com/crazy_rat_lady*
(For the Canadian site, please click on the Canadian flag icon at the bottom
of the site page.)