homestead - Re: [Homestead] I guess I am committed or should be.

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I guess I am committed or should be.
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 11:23:34 -0700

keith bellinger wrote:
Don Bowen wrote:
The shop is 32 by 32 with 10 ft lean-tos on each side, one is a pull through, both are enclosed on three sides.

It is metal, concrete floor and entrance. 14 ft tall inside height, and uninsulated. There are floor joists between the trusses but no flooring. Plans are to upgrade electrical to 200 Amps, plumb for dust collector and compressed air, insulate the walls, place 2-4 windows in the front and back, lower the ceiling and add an attic floor.

The front
http://www.braingarage.com/Dons/house/shop.jpg

Side
http://www.braingarage.com/Dons/house/shop%20side.jpg