homestead - Re: [Homestead] I guess I am committed or should be.

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I guess I am committed or should be.
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:41:18 -0400

Don Bowen wrote:
The shop is 32 by 32 with 10 ft lean-tos on each side, one is a pull through, both are enclosed on three sides.

Congratulations Don,

Tell us more about the shop when you get time. Concrete floor? Is it a metal building? Any heat, electric, plumbing?

I've been debating whether to convert our barn to a shop or build a new one.