homestead - Re: [Homestead] Challenge

  • From: sjc <indexer AT fairpoint.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Challenge
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 15:19:09 -0400

On 4/2/2010 1:42 PM, Marie McHarry wrote:
most people over the age
of 25 have some kind of pre-existing illness.
Yep, even if they didn't know they had a thing in the world wrong, an insurance company will be happy to identify it....

SJ, whose insurance declined to pay to get David's head put back to some semblance of a human head after a quarter of it was removed and consumed by a dog. For all they cared he'd have been tube fed and on a respirator for the rest of his life--after all, he CAN breathe and eat, with aid...

Have I ever mentioned that I have neither faith in nor respect for insurers?