homestead - Re: [Homestead] Chimfex sticks

  • From: sjc <indexer AT fairpoint.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Chimfex sticks
  • Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 00:27:25 -0500

On 2/4/2010 12:18 AM, rayzentz AT aim.com wrote:
OK. Sounds useful. How does it work?
Only used it once, when neighbor's very bad chimney caught fire; even though that chimney sucked air, the fire went right out, I'd say within 2 minutes.

I keep the sticks, or used to and have just now bought new ones, now that they've come available again, but seeing as how I'm pretty compulsive about keeping stoves in good shape and pipes and chimney clean, hope they'll still be here unused when I die...

SJ