homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wither Homestead?

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wither Homestead?
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:47:16 -0500

> I love getting updates and hearing about the daily doings of others who
> are trying to live a simpler life.

That's what I miss about this list. Hearing what others are up to. I
understand that the teachers get tired of teaching, it's nice to hear
what the teachers are up to, though.

Lisa, you've been up to a lot.

I've decided to do a really small garden this year. I've got other
projects that I need to get done. I'm looking for order in handling
animals - better fences and gates, ability to manages pastures better.

I'm going to divide the garden into beds. I might set up a few beds to
plant this year and then plant the rest of them to cover and get grass
growing in the lanes, etc.

Rob - Va