homestead - Re: [Homestead] Building Projects?

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Building Projects?
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 08:17:50 -0800

Jeanne Driese wrote:
Don
Where have you decided to settle, or is the project for someone else???
Exactly where is still open but it will be in the Ozarks very near where I have spent the last couple of summers if not right next door. Our son is still agitating for North Carolina but land prices are very much higher and they have such things as permits and building inspectors.

Just cannot afford to stay in California any more as much as I would like to. The legislature is about to prove to us once again just how dysfunctional our political system has become. The future as promised by those same politicians is just not going to happen at least not in the next decade.

--
Don Bowen KI6DIU