homestead - Re: [Homestead] Global Warming?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Global Warming?
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:12:39 -0400

Yup, this will be our first freeze..It was summer earlier this week and today we are building a fire in the woodstove. Brrrr...

DSanner106 AT aol.com wrote:
Ok, my son played his football game in the snow last night in ALABAMA... , freeze warnings this weekend in atlanta, The last 2 years broke the all time snowfall records in my hometown in Michigan, and had it's earliest snowfall on record this year already. Yesterday, the BBC announced that there have been no patterns of global warming for the last 11 years. Is it time to call this thing off? Drew