homestead - Re: [Homestead] Best Videos Yet

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Best Videos Yet
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 09:37:10 -0400

It's a classic movie...just yesterday morning, while walking, we were making fun of the 'yutes' comment. RIP Fred Gwynn.

Lynda wrote:
I prefer her "Like you blend" comment <g>

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.

Ah the lunatic fringe...like those that thought that Barack Obama was
the Messiah and that he would bring peace into the world...lol..
You know that line in My Cousin Vinny, Marisa Tomei to Joe Pesci, "Oh
you smoothtalker you!" That applies to a lot of politicians of late,
from Obama's jackass comment, to Wilson's 'you lie' comment, to Carter's
'they're racist' comments...smoothtalkers one and all...
Will we ever get beyond all of this? Is ignorance really bliss?..things
were surely much less stressful before I started following politics.
Then again, ignorance generally follows the lunatic fringe, doesn't it?
Thanks for the synopsis.