homestead - Re: [Homestead] Best Videos Yet

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Best Videos Yet
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 12:47:18 -0400

And wow, you'd think they'd want to cover that many racists all in one
place...(sorry, sarcasm just won't turn off)

It just makes me mad that my legitimate objections have been denigrated
and cast off due to an untruth concerning my motivations to protest.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/09/16/john-tantillo-obama-carter-racist/

I like this guy's opinion even though I know zip about marketing.

How do you defend being called a racist?

How does one prove that his beef has nothing to do with skin color?

I am not a fan of President Obama for philosophical reasons, but I'd
take a bullet for him and defend his life with my own. He is POTUS, elected by a majority of Americans, and I respect that even though I don't agree with the man's politics. At what point do the powers that be stop calling protesters racist and start listening to the reasons people are protesting?

Leslie wrote:

And now we know.................... why mainstream media isn't
covering these events. http://www.freedomworks.org/blog/max/telling-videos-hundreds-of-thousands-streaming-dow

--
Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is
protecting your freedom on the USS Key West, currently deployed