homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jimmy Carter

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jimmy Carter
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 21:23:30 -0800

How come no one is mentioning that Bill Crosby came out in total agreement with Jimmy Carter?

And I too like the man. He's about the only person in this country that doesn't lay down as a rug for Israel! He is the ONLY person who seems to have any backbone left in this country!

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

Jimmy Carter<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/politico/pl_politico/storytext/27248/33412577/SIG=121hsqqfa/*http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0909/Carter_on_race.html>
is
84 years old and three decades removed from the White House, but he still
has the power to make Democrats run.

I have to say, I've always liked the man. I do think he's getting to the
point that he just says what he thinks. One of the great things about being
old, you can do that.