homestead - Re: [Homestead] more on DC, more on Obamacare

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] more on DC, more on Obamacare
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:21:40 -0800

Well, the AMA won't have to worry. I mean, obviously they haven't been listening carefully to Teflon. Y'all listen carefully to how many times he says Nurse Practioners and Physician's Assistants. He has no intentions of having a bunch of MDs out there. He has every intention of having FNPs and PAs doing the medical for all us poor folks.

Remember, his plan has 3 levels. I'm thinking the basic plan will be FNPs, the mid-level plan will be PAs and only the premium plan will cover a *real* doctor!

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.
----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>

I saw an officer of the AMA , a doctor on television this morning, he said
less than 33 percent of doctors support these plans and 44 percent will
consider leaving the profession if they pass in their current state. Dentists
and doctors are atop the suicide rate list by profession due to the high
stress. I don't know that low interest loans will be enough to fill the
openings once they can no longer get rich in the profession.