homestead - Re: [Homestead] more on DC, more on Obamacare

  • From: dsanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] more on DC, more on Obamacare
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 12:04:11 -0400

You are quite likely right about that, my wife is an FNP, though and there is
a larger shortage of those than general RN's so it would be many years before
he could rely on a supply of them.? Funny thing about the ama, they get more
than 70 percent of their revenue from the govt. for coding and only a small
fraction from the member doctors, so they really are getting away from
representing their members and supporting the govt. measures that will keep
their money flowing.

Drew

Well, the AMA won't have to worry. I mean, obviously they haven't been
listening carefully to Teflon. Y'all listen carefully to how many times he
says Nurse Practioners and Physician's Assistants. He has no intentions of
having a bunch of MDs out there. He has every intention of having FNPs and
PAs doing the medical for all us poor folks.

Remember, his plan has 3 levels. I'm thinking the basic plan will be FNPs,
the mid-level plan will be PAs and only the premium plan will cover a *real*
doctor!

Lynda

Well, the AMA won't have to worry. I mean, obviously they haven't been
listening carefully to Teflon. Y'all listen carefully to how many times he
says Nurse Practioners and Physician's Assistants. He has no intentions of
having a bunch of MDs out there. He has every intention of having FNPs and
PAs doing the medical for all us poor folks.

Remember, his plan has 3 levels. I'm thinking the basic plan will be FNPs,
the mid-level plan will be PAs and only the premium plan will cover a *real*
doctor!

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.