homestead - Re: [Homestead] A Little History

  • From: Gil White <gil.white AT xplornet.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A Little History
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:39:13 +0000 (GMT)

Then we can start getting emails from daughters and wives of bankers and
hedge fund boys offering us a piece of $35 million US if we only provide them
with our banking details.

The sad thing is that the crowd will go after the illegal immigrants and
trading partners. The lawyers and politicians will either be whipping up the
crowd or moving to Switzerland.

Sorry - I couldn't resist.

Gil