homestead - [Homestead] ACORN helps pimps & tax cheats

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] ACORN helps pimps & tax cheats
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 07:24:11 -0700 (PDT)

Laugh or cry at this one.  Caught red-handed on video....

"ACORN — the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now — bills
itself as the nation's largest community of low- and moderate-income families
"working together for social justice and stronger communities,"........"

Cheating on tax I suppose is their version of social justice?
Making sure there are enough prostitutes and pimps on the streets is their
version of stronger communities?

And don't miss the phrases "what we don't know"..... is that an admission
that they've been schooled in legal tactics????