homestead - Re: [Homestead] tomato questions

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] tomato questions
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 13:36:54 -0700 (PDT)

Orange colored zucchini !!! Quick PATENT it if it tastes good !!  LOL

Romas,,,,, I got them because they are supposed to be good for making tomato
paste, and for desert conditions they suggest the smaller tomato types.

I just saw a commercial on TV for the Farmer's Market (I think up in
Alburqueque), 2# of Romas for .99 cents !!!  Have no idea if that is a good
price or a bad price,,,,,,,, as I don't know what 2# or Romas looks like
LOL...............  I know what a pound of butter looks like.

Oh well, time to heat up the boiling water.