homestead - Re: [Homestead] potato Q

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] potato Q
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:24:44 -0700 (PDT)

AHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOOO

OK, I was thinking that the little ones would grow....

Then time to shovel up the remains early in the morning...before some critter
finds the buried potatoes....

--- On Thu, 7/23/09, Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com> wrote:

That's when they are ready to harvest. I eat the little ones first and then
the bigger ones get stored. I always find those little stolon things you are
writing about. The plants seem to make them right up until they give up the
ghost.
Rob - Va