homestead - [Homestead] Teaching young children homesteading skills

  • From: "wixlet AT gmail.com" <wixlet AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Teaching young children homesteading skills
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:57:17 -0500

Does anyone have any books, periodicals, or sites to recommend for
teaching practical foundation/basic homesteading skills to young
children (3~4 years and up)? I suspect that there are homeschoolers
on the list who may know of existing curricula that is well-suited for
this topic or that might be easily adapted.

I've been on the list a few months, and I haven't seen this discussed
yet. I'm sure that there are helpful items somewhere in the archive,
which I haven't yet searched/browsed (but will).

Thanks,

wen