homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pigs is Pigs -- was Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pigs is Pigs -- was Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 05:31:27 -0500

On Jul 22, 2009, at 10:51 AM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

These deep smouldering discussions about Obama's status as natural born
citizen remind me so much of the Ellis Parker Butler short story (1905) "Pigs
is Pigs"

http://www.ellisparkerbutler.info/epb/reading.asp?id=2149

James, thanks for that. It had been so long since I last read it I had forgotten the details. I will now go clean the laughter tears from my eyes.

Gene