homestead - Re: [Homestead] Censorship coming

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Censorship coming
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:16:35 -0800

In a word, MecHa. Plus I think she is ultimate example of Affirmative Action. She is the nominee for one reason and one reason only, race. Teflon owes and now he's delivering. Amnisty is next.

And I'm not particularly fond of lying hypocrits. "A bad choice of words" my arse! She said what she meant and meant what she said. She's just sorry now that it has come back to bite her. Doesn't change the meaning or the context.

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

Hah. You and Ted Rall: http://www.uexpress.com/tedrall/

What don't you like about Sotomayor, aside from the fact that she
could put a whole class of law students into a coma in under two
minutes?