homestead - Re: [Homestead] Censorship coming

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Censorship coming
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 14:52:35 -0800

Not meek. Just don't want to break the computer screen. If it gets much worse I'll be wishing Dumbya was back in office!

And Sotomayor, PA LEEEZZZZZ. Where's one of those airplane bags!

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07112009/postopinion/opedcolumnists/gag_the_internet__178749.htm

As I pasted the link into the email, I realized that perhaps censorship
is already here as this list has been totally void of political
discussions since the election. Tvo would be rolling over if he saw
how meek you all have become.