homestead - [Homestead] Censorship coming

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Censorship coming
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:11:16 -0400

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07112009/postopinion/opedcolumnists/gag_the_internet__178749.htm

As I pasted the link into the email, I realized that perhaps censorship is already here as this list has been totally void of political discussions since the election. Tvo would be rolling over if he saw how meek you all have become.

--
"Never expect magic from no where" Baringo (Kenyan) working motto
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/