homestead - Re: [Homestead] rabbiit meat- being sold on Amaz on

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] rabbiit meat- being sold on Amaz on
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 17:23:46 -0400

Ditto.
As I read, I just kept thinking, Oh...My....God...

Chalk that one up with the McNuggets lady.

I believe Cloverdale is the main company that sells frozen rabbit in a box at the grocery store. Check your frozen foods section and see.

Lynda wrote:
This is an absolutely marvelous example of why I think this country is doomed. How in the world ANYONE who has an IQ even slightly larger than their shoe size could possibly think that the picture of an animal carcass would get them a live bunny is beyond me. And the moron that doesn't know that in many cultures rabbit IS the easter meal is also shoe size equal in the IQ department. Or, most probably, simply the typical product of the public school system.

I am having an out-of-money experience.
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/
EarthNSky Farm, Northwest Georgia, USA