homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tomorrow's Announcement

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: DSanner106 AT aol.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tomorrow's Announcement
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 07:37:04 -0800 (PST)

Drew, first your message (below) came to me, only; you forgot to addd the
homestead address.

Second, yes, the Dems will cheat and scheme in every way possible to use the
census to the benefit of increasing their power. As would the repubs if they
were in power. The difference is ; most of the special interest groups will
side with the Dems and would have opposed the repubs.

If you have teenagers who are bright, industrious and show a lot of
individual inititative; start talking to them about the allure & advantages
in places like Singapore :-)