homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tomorrow's Announcement

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tomorrow's Announcement
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:17:59 EST

>> The state ended up sucking it up and being the
> one footing most of the bill.

Right there! That's the big problem that tanked Caleefoahniah and it is
exactly the paradigm the federal government is following. Like California,
Obama
is managing to turn hard times into a full blown disaster.

> >I figure if we owe nothing, no matter what he does we'll be o.k.

This is the beginning of all wisdom. Owe nothing, and especially (underline,
asterisks, highlighted) owe nothing to the government. Whatever you owe now,
"agree with thine adversary quickly, while thou art in the way ...."

James