homestead - Re: [Homestead] Opinions wanted-Gurney's

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Opinions wanted-Gurney's
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:25:33 -0500

I order from Gurney's quite often. I did the $25 off thing, too. I ordered a bunch of seed and got a Lapin Cherry tree for free. Their plants aren't the highest quality (they sometimes have them shipped from a 3rd party), but the price usually makes it worth it. If some of the plants die (and they WILL replace them), it's still cheaper than anywhere else. I can experiment with things I couldn't otherwise afford.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cathy" <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>