homestead - Re: [Homestead] Opinions wanted-Gurney's

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Opinions wanted-Gurney's
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 06:58:32 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for all of the info Rob; I considered pole beans as a variety of snap
beans . I already have some pole beans growing (Kentucky wonder?) . I just
planted the seed on a whim a while back and they are now climbing the brick.
I will be planting more of those. Cucumbers don't generally taste that good
grown in my soil. I forget what it is that outr soil is missing, but the
cucumbers taste bitter rather than sweet.............