homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gypsum was Tillers...was Soil

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gypsum was Tillers...was Soil
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:51:33 -0500

First stop = Starting place in research. Gene, you are the one who
always says don't be motivated by fear, and now you insinuate that there
is some grand governmental conspiracy to mislead the public based on
inaccurate MSDS labels? Do I understand you correctly? You are being a
bit vague here.

Do you read food labels? They are not all inclusive either. There is
always the passing rat or misplaced finger. It is all organic and
natural, unless of course she used fingernail polish. ;)

Bev