homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gypsum was Tillers...was Soil

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gypsum was Tillers...was Soil
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 05:51:35 -0700

On Jan 27, 2009, at 5:26 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

Lynda wrote:
Am I the only one who looks up the MSDS sheets to find out what the heck is
in stuff? They're all online and thus, you can figure out real fast what
you may or maynot be putting in the garden.

Lynda

It's usually my first stop.

Shall I understand that this is an example of government we trust?

Gene GeRue
www.RURALIZE.com