homestead - Re: [Homestead] A greens cooking question

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A greens cooking question
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:04:33 -0800 (PST)

Well, I'm not yet ready to eat beets, but, I will probably cook some gtreens
Sage's way this evening. I'll see if my wife picked up any nuts or seend at
market this week, and maybe add that too, .............

Robert A. Heinlein
Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss.

Bob, after our recent discussion, I bought some beets and