homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hello from Montana -

  • From: sjc <indexer AT fairpoint.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hello from Montana -
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:41:37 -0500

Frank Fries wrote:
I had thought I had little in common with so many of the listmembers - seems to be a lot from the southern US and hardly anybody from the northern part - especially in the west and central areas where it gets cold. There appear to be a few from the New England states where they have snow but as I understand it, rarely get much below -20 F.

Got to -50F last week, not counting wind chill. Will that qualify?

SusanJane, happy with 14 new inches of snow to provide more insulation