homestead - Re: [Homestead] Solar Food Dehydrator

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Solar Food Dehydrator
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 06:02:39 -0800 (PST)

That looks like it would be agood one , Rob, . I just picked up a "Ronco
Food Dehydrator and Yougurt Maker and Beef Jerk Machine" , vintage 1991,
still new-in-the-box -- from a local esteate sale. It might only be worth
the couple of bucks I paid for it, I don't , yet, know. I'll use it some
with my spring/summer produce -- if I don't east everything as it comes off
the bushes. It is a five tray model . The one you are looking at building
makes this one look like a toy .........................