homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama - Energy- Prosperity

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama - Energy- Prosperity
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 15:59:08 -0800

I'll bet you play the fiddle, Bob <g>

And, I get to talk about electricity because we did it without a law. Seems someone needs to shake the beejeebers out of the narcistic Arixonians <g>

Plus, you don't get to make comments about our budget unless your's is in the black :pppppp

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Kalifornia is pinko Kommie state. Arizonans need A/C. Kalifornia needs to get its budget in order before lecturing AZ, (which also needs major budget work after almost eight years of Napolitano and open borders).....