homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama - Energy- Prosperity

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama - Energy- Prosperity
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 08:34:50 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Frank; I didn't know part of the info you provided. For a while,
Natural gas conversion was a big deal here in Arizona, mainly for pick-up
trucks. I thought our potential supplies were much less limited than oil. I
hope the President -elect has smart people to work on this issue -- not just
academics and hucksters concerned about new grant money or a short-term