homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading Eco Farm that hosts an abused womenssanctuary

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading Eco Farm that hosts an abused womenssanctuary
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 09:45:19 -0500

Rob came up with a good set of questions. I'd add: do you have a market for what you want to sell? and who is "we"? How many people do you have to help and what kind of experience do they have? If you have to start from scratch learning to homestead or building up the soil and infrastucture, it will be a while before it will be rolling along to the point where you can sell anything or teach it to others.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>