homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading Eco Farm that hosts an abused womens sanctuary

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading Eco Farm that hosts an abused womens sanctuary
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 05:38:02 -0800 (PST)

Vicki; I am of little use in directly answering your questions, but I would
like to say that what you have descibed does sound very appealing in using
plant and animal husbandry to help an often overlooked group of people.

The people on this list who can give the best answers to your questions might
be interested a bit more in the specifics of your experience in farming,
husbandry, homesteading, etc. Good luck .............................