homestead - Re: [Homestead] Healthy Harvest has a blog!

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Healthy Harvest has a blog!
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:14:09 -0700

On Jan 15, 2009, at 9:02 AM, Sage Austin | Eureka! Design wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone know I started a blog for our local food
group, Healthy Harvest. . . . You can visit the blog at www.friocanyonhealthyharvest.blogspot.com if
you want to keep up with what we are doing for our locale.--Sage

Very nice job, Sage. Great choice and focus. How large is your group? How large is your community?

I wish you continued good choices, focus and persistence.

Gene GeRue
www.RURALIZE.com