homestead - Re: [Homestead] gold - mint or into hiding?

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cayadopi AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] gold - mint or into hiding?
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 08:10:29 -0800 (PST)

Asteriks mark responses"

****** Not mine -- paraphrased Swift

> RE:  military might comments....
>
> 1.  Do you think if the Chinese (and others) stop or
> significantly slow purchase of USTs that we'll aim our
> nukes at them and threaten them with force?
>
> 2.  Is there any other nuke power in the world who could
> side with the other countries and event be motivated
> themselves to point nukes back at us?
>
> 3.  Will our nukes/military might be able to stop a US
> currency collapse?  If so, how?

***** I am not inclined toward knowledge of military tactics, stategy or
history. I simply believe Afred Wallace and Charles Darwin were correct in
their theories

> 10 years ago, I would have told you the tipping point was
> not going to happen in our lifetimes - but I no longer
> believe that.
>
> The "world's populace is willingly
> submissive" ????   Only at the point of government
> guns...
>
> For instance, those coop people in Ohio can't sell
> their cows - because the government guns came in and shut
> them down.
>
> ,Those people in NY who want to sell their raw milk - the
> government guns came in and shut them down.
>
> People who want to use marijuana (medicinally or otherwise)
> can't because the government guns throw them in jail.
>
> Pay taxes?  How many would do so voluntarily, without the
> government guns threatening to put them in jail or seize any
> property to satisfy?  (I would love to see people
> individually voluntarily choose a % of tax to pay LOL...
>
> RFID chips in their animals?  Only by government force...
>
> They aren't consciously willing, probably because the
> majority hasn't figured it out yet.  The ones who get
> it just haven't figured out a way to fight the
> tyranny.... yet.
>

> What will replace the current systems, who knows.... one
> extreme or the other.  Probably a totally "planned
> society" for the US - as we're already marching
> down that path at the point of the government guns....

***** If ten percent of the population stood up and say "no more"; our
current society would collapse. The Powers That Be have no profit motive to
destroy their own nest, and all of the police/military forces combined are
heavily outmanned and outnumbered by our civilian population. People ,
especially in the west, have become weak and lazy and, yes, 'submissive', in
their comforts.