homestead - Re: [Homestead] gold - mint or into hiding?

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cayadopi AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] gold - mint or into hiding?
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:08:16 -0800 (PST)

Leslie, I just don't know. "Sound money" policy; "hard currency" -- all of
that is good and just. But; the fact remains that as long as a few countries
--with the U.S. in primacy-- have the miltary power -- pure might and force;
the world will acquiece to whatever whim 'our' central bankers and
politicians decide, for through their 'laws' these central bankers and
politicians control our 'might'.

That is, until there is some great tipping point, and who knows if that
will occur in our lifetimes. Currently, the greatest failures in history are
being rewarded greater than the most hedonistic sultans and emporerers of
ancient times. At least those ancients domintated and conquered by force.
Right now, the western world's populace is willingly submissive. We have
become a culture of p*ss*es being ruled by the pen strokes of a great