homestead - Re: [Homestead] Anthropology

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Anthropology
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:18:00 -0500

I'm not saying that I don't believe that the Norsemen reached North America, I believe that they did. However that was later in history than the Bering Land bridge people. I just don't agree with your timeline and the standard theory..

bobf wrote:
The first inhabitants of North America were Viking type akin to your
ancestors. Then the Indians ancestors came from somewhere(probably
across Bering) and conquered them. Then Columbus came in 1492