homestead - Re: [Homestead] Stock-up list

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Stock-up list
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:07:55 -0800

At 1/11/2009 02:55 PM,bobf wrote:
Not all of us are as smart as you, Lynn :-). Do you do the stuff in your workshop or do you have a neighbor do that sort of stuff. Every time you mention a different skill, you add an extra notch of repect from me. I still think having a few boxes of different size hose clamps is not a bad idea. Everyone has screws, bolts, nails, etc. Even me. I probably have a few hose clamps, but I have no idea where...................

There is a lot to be said for todays plastic processed food jars, peanut butter,mayo, etc. They also sell those rectangular storage bins, not too spendy and a great way to keep clamps and such in a place to find them when you need them.
Ever get ready to toss a ballpoint pen and stop to take the spring out of it? If you do then you need a place to put that spring so you have a hope of finding it when you need one. The small jar or drawer labeled "spring", the one right next to the electrical wire nuts.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA