homestead - Re: [Homestead] Take charge of your life

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Take charge of your life
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:52:15 -0800 (PST)

I am not contradicting myself, but I am not a professional writer or a person
with multiple master's degrees in a discipline pertaining to the written word
;-).

I was using an example to make the opposite point. I will now clearly state
my point.

I think national fuel taxes that don't take into consideration the plight of
rural residents is not just and therefore is wrong. period. does that help?
:-)